Monday, June 12, 2006

Daily life 1




















It's the week, so there's lots of studying to be done, and nothing terribly exciting to report. I got these great tatami house slippers at Feel News, which is a combination grocery and household items/clothing store about a 15 minute walk from here. I love them! We each have a shoe box at the front door with our room number, the large slot is for outside shoes, the small slot for house slippers. I never wear shoes at home, so the concept is very comfortable for my Dutch-ancestored self, and my snazzy slippers are so comfy, why would I want to wear anything else? Good thing my feet aren't any bigger though, as these are the absolute largest size they had, and they just about fit my very average feet. Happy World Cup everyone! :)

No comments: