Monday, May 17, 2010

Blog challenge ブログチャレンジ


-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
After nearly two years of living in Japan we will be moving back to the U.S. one month from tomorrow. There are many things that I'm excited to return to, but others that I'm very sad to be leaving. In an effort to catalog all the things that make Japanese life so enjoyable, I'm challenging myself to blog something every day for the next month. At times it may not be a long post, or the most exciting post, but now that I've made my challenge public, I feel obligated to stick with it. So here it is, the first in a series.... I'm not sure what kind of flower this is, but it's on a cactus plant near my subway station and it's about the size of my hand. If you can identify it, please let me know!

1 comment:

veggiehiker said...

Turns out this is a Christmas Cactus, just a really big one. Thanks to my Mom for informing me!