Saturday, April 09, 2011

First Fridays and a data loss

April's First Friday was fun. We didn't see any extraordinary art, but Blue Gallery was nice and we bought a sweet card at Hammerpress. We also had a fantastic time with friends at our own late night after party. The great part about this month's First Friday was the weather. Sunny and warm, it was the first one of the year with lots of people walking the Crossroads, and more than a few bands and street vendors were out.
I had a few photos of the bands and the crowds of people, but my phone crashed on Sunday and I lost all my data. A crushing blow, but a solid reminder to back up data and that a smart phone is more like a computer than a phone. I have been able to re-create most of my photos, but April's First Friday will live on in memory alone.

No comments: