Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Class

Today is the last day Laura and Scott will be here. One of the interesting things about Yamasa is that students have the option to come and go every two weeks. This means that people are constantly coming and going. The picture here is the original group of students in my class with our head teacher (second from left, back row, we have 3 teachers who rotate throughout the week), we are now down to 7 or 8 students, and things will change again by the end of the week. I am in class from 9-2:30 M-Th and 9-12 F with a 50 minute lunch break and 10 minute breaks each hour. I also have a one hour private lesson each afternoon where I usually cover extra material and practice conversation, and of course plenty of homework. The students in my class hail from Taiwan, China, Switzerland, Sweeden, Canada, Singapore, and the U.S.

No comments: