Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Instagrammed Tuesday

 Walking to the train station around the north side of the National Museum, Edo gate in the foreground, Skytree in the background. 
This view always lifts my spirits after a long day of work.

It's a crazy week around here, mostly sitting at my computer, staring at databases, staring at books, staring at the typed page, and above all staring at the images that make up the core of the chapter I'm working on. But life is never without small pleasures, and I believe the key is to focus on those moments, so here you go- the visual traces of three small joys of my Tuesday. 
 
One of the retro model streetcars! These are my favorite. 
 
Kasutera on a stick, dipped in chocolate. This little 100 Y ($1) food stand snack made my afternoon so much happier.

 

No comments: